Sunday, November 18, 2012

Getting My Sexy Back

Yes, I'm bringing sexy back.DEFINITELY.



At 36 weeks of pregnancy, I thought I looked my worst. Hey it was not easy to feel sexy if your walk turns to a waddle. But was I WRONG! 
Really, the EXACT time that a woman would hit rockbottom at being sexy would be.....during her confinement!
Looking in the bathroom mirror, clad in kain batik, grey-faced and bleary eyed (still overweight), with milk and blood plus exhaustion seeping from every orifice...now that is BAD....I remember telling myself, relax, everything will be better tomorrow...but NO..it did not.

Want to know what did?!?!



A corset

Amidst all the urut and the bengkung and the tangas and the tungku, I really don't think any woman can feel sexy during her confinement period.But one thing that did make me feel sexy, was my PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL corset. I still remember how I felt when i first wore it...I felt GOOD. For the first time during my confinement, I felt sexy, confident, and HAPPY


Now why don't you try it and give me your two pence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...