Friday, November 16, 2012

Online Retail Therapy

I need to do something!..

....or else I'll end up broke....
My favorite pastime throughout this confinement period is buying things online.For those who does not buy things online, I have to tell you, it is one ADDICTIVE hobby. A big thanks to one smartphone and a gazillion webpages, i have manage to buy 3 breastpumps (definitely more than what I need!), hundreds of cloth diapers for Hussein, clothes for moi, multiple groupon vouchers and the list goes on.....



It's funny how easy it is to shop online as oppose to actually going to shop, seeing something in front of your eyes, feel it and actually paying for it with your own hands. For someone who does even own a credit card, it is definitely an overwhelming experience. But it make you feel good, real good.......

It makes you feel that you have actually accomplished something..hehehehe

And as for me, shopping online is made better via Facebook. Heck, there abundance of them!
My very own favourite would be the FSOTs. For Sale or Trade groups. Here, (mostly mommies) sell of preloved or new things at a good price. Highly recommended ! But of course you need to do your own research prior to buying.

So..here I am, hands itching to buy more cloth diapers...but I gotta give my bank account some rest. So I blog instead..

End of confinement..please come quik!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...