Monday, November 19, 2012

Remember Salha Zain

Yes..Salha Zain.

I blogged about her earlier. Had a look at her website? 

80 000 followers!??!?!?!!? seriously..who is she!??! When i first had a look at her website I was so impressed and dumfounded and I still couldnt believe how humble she was when i met her face to face.

Let's just say I am truly inspired by her success story. I read and re-read her page over and over again to find the courage, the will and the power to really take the first step towards something totally different than what I normally do.
I remembered this particular entry in her blog which says...

"nak jadi jutawan tapi golek golek tengok tv"... "macamana nak jadi jutawan"....

hahaha..memang menusuk jiwa sentence ni sebab until now, kalau tengah golek-golek tengok TV, mesti teringat kata-kata ni..dan TERUS BANGUN ya..

And who do I owe meeting her too, of course to another supermommy cum superwoman, my very own mentor, Lynn Shukor. The one who did Paris & London in less than a week. Are you kidding me!?

So I keep telling myself..it is all DOABLE..

And one thing, they keep telling us over and over again : ALWAYS BE YOURSELF



2 comments:

  1. this post is inspiring!can u write longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) everything is DOable. longer post, ok will do

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...