Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The FIRST Step

I am one who does not like changes
I prefer to stick to the normal routine and not be interrupted with any hussle and bussle in life
But I guess at one point in life, we all have to take a FIRST step at something
a NEW job,
a NEW house,
a NEW family,
a NEW environment...
And all this requires faith..

If you ask me WHY i took this FIRST step?
It is because I have FAITH in it
It is because I want to CHANGE for the better
It is because I'd like to PROVIDE the very best for my family
It is because I believe there's MORE to life than wearing a blue uniform to work (yes, we have uniforms)

So what did I do?
I listened to what my sister in-law had to say. And if I may add, she is a superwoman. A CEO, mother of three, in great shape and a fabulous mentor. I simply listened, having no doubt in her integrity. The thing about business sharing is, you really need to listen and understand, because it is likely to be something good. No presumptions made, did my own research and then I decided, YES, I will take this FIRST step.

And until you take your FIRST step, you'll forever be in status quo. That's all it takes to follow those who are successfull - making the FIRST step. And if you are asking why you should take the FIRST step? Well, I guess that is an answer that only you alone know...



BELIEVE. PUT YOUR HEART IN IT...and let the show begin..

Ready to take your FIRST step?, email me at :
     surayask@gmail.com
     or call
     010 2256224


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...