Monday, December 31, 2012

A little bit of yoga

A little bit of yoga & you don't stop...

My friend and I used to do yoga at this place behind our house, Dance V me. And I gotta tell you after 1 month of doing it, my body felt stronger and more relaxed. From sun salutation, downward dog, cobra, planks and many more yoga poses. However we stopped, since the center starts cancelling classes and replacing them sesuka hati. It was very disheartening tho, cos I was really looking forward to the classes. So I looked around for classes around Ampang (it has to be in Ampang, otherwise we would be so demotivated to go..like what happened to the gym last time), and I found 2 places that's near our place. But they are wayyy above our budget. So we stopped...Of course there were attempts to do-your-own-yoga-at-home, but sadly it never worked.
So..come last week, surprise surprise, I found out one of my old friend is a yoga instructor herself. Imagine! being a yoga instructor! I would love to be one too! (I forgot to tell you our previous instructor is 50 years old but she looked 30). She actually went to India and got her certificates from there. Fancy! That's another aspiring story for me. Work for your ownself and do what you like. Of course I can't be going to India and taking yoga classes, but hey, I might one day :). But looking at her, I believe anything is possible. Trust the yogi in you..hehe

Just sharing what works for me, whenever stressed, I'll do my favourtite yoga pose for 20 minutes, The "EXTENDED PUPPY" pose. Once in this position, concentrate on breathing in and out and relax the muscle.



When in stress, do this : Extended Puppy Pose



TRY it ! And share with me how you feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...