Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rat Race

Aren't we all trapped in one?

Often we all work long hours, doing the things we all hate, buying the things we don't need, to impress people we don't like. That says it all kan? For those who work 9 - 5, I feel you. Personally, I feel that we are  trapped in a RAT RACE, financially that is. The more income you make, the longer the hours you have to put in. And this goes on every single day...probably until you're retired.
Let's recall what we do when we get our paycheck..We pay the bills, we do grocery shopping, give some to our parents, yada yada, buy something nice for yourself...and belum sampai a few days..dah habis. So we limit our spending and wait patiently for the next paycheck to come...and again the cycle repeats.
Sadly a lot of people never get the chance to escape the RAT RACE. Academics alone is teaching us to fall for it, making the RAT RACE inevitable.

So how do we get out of this RAT RACE?

We WORK SMART. How do you it? Social media, networking, teamwork and many other channel. Of course things do not magically appear out of thin air, but you do know the long hours that you put in earlier, to escape the RAT RACE, will be paid off by having more free time later.

I'm tired of being in a RAT RACE. I want to WORK SMART. I would like to get an extra income, without having to spend LONG HOURS every freaking day. I want to spend money, without thinking about my next paycheck. I want to be with my family, without thinking about my annual leave, I want to travel the world, without waiting for AIR ASIA SALE!!

"No matter what you do in a RAT RACE, success is not guaranteed. But if you do nothing, FAILURE is"

Let's get out of this RAT RACE..shall we?

                 Lets do it together :)
                    Call SurayaSK - 0102256224
                       or email me at
                        surayask@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...