Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Story

Everytime nak jumpa client, mesti Suraya akan cerita my own experience while wearing Premium Beautiful. So rasanya baik terus share dekat sinilah.

First, my post pregnancy body, Alhamdullillah, sama macam pre pregnancy, if not, better. Ini sangat penting okay...untuk self confidence (especially for someone like me yang memang ada weight issues). Baju pun tak perlu beli baru.

Then, my problem sembelit hilang, vanish, nada. It's funny but it's true. The second day Suraya pakai PB, I can go to the loo naturally. Siapa yang ada masalah sembelit ni akan faham apa yang Suraya maksudkan. Punyala seksa ya masalah sembelit ni. Lagi-lagi lepas delivery.

As for breastfeeding moms, ini memang ramai yang akui, susu memang akan jadi banyak. Suraya selalu pump 2-3 ounces je per session. 2 days after pakai PB, my supply went up to 6 ounces. Dah tak cukup satu botol.

And I used to have side/back pain, cos of the way I sit while working. So far, no matter how busy work is, sampai 30 orang patient pun, I don't have the side pain anymore.

This is how I sit at work.
 Cuma my chair takda tempat sandar.
 Imagine kalau 30 patient, memang rasa nak patah pinggang.


Miracle you say? I was quite surprised too at first. But after reading back the scientific facts of PB, then it make sense. We'll go through the scientific facts next time ya!

In the meantime, those yang interested to try Premium Beautiful (with up to RM 400 rebate!) contact me

                                                              010 2256224
                                                                or email
                                                        surayask@gmail.com




P/s : Suami mesti akan puji. Kena cuba sendiri baru tahu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...