Monday, January 21, 2013

SM/SSM award 2013

A beginning...

The first step :
Red skirt from Aunti Ani's shop, Black top from Dorothy Perkins & Grey blazer from Vintage Vibes. Tudung is Mom's collection & inner scarf is DIY lace yo'
Remember the saying ' A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step' ?. So here I am, receiving the award for having the courage to take the first step.

The award was filled with many many aspiring people, just like me, wanting to make changes. Wanting something extra out of their life. And I am happy that I have chosen this step. Having the courage to do so. Of course guided with great leaders and mentors. 


As featured in Salha Zain's Instagram

Part of Queen Bee with CDM Salha Zain & CDM Jasmin Halim
CDM Aimi Natasha gave a speech on that day. She actually cried on stage while she was giving the speech. A speech on how she strive in the business. And I totally understand how it feels like. The reason behind this business. The need to do it. The willpower it takes to do it. Only YOU and YOUR reason can keep you going. And yes, I have my reasons.

A responsibility as a daughter, a mother, a wife, a sister and a friend. Memang sedih bila terpaksa spend half of the day outside, catering to others needs, when we are needed at home, to be with our family, our loved ones. And knowing that I will HAVE to do the same thing for the next 20 -30 years..scares me. Not everyone have the luxury to just quit their job. There are of course many things at stake. Medical, security, reposibilities.....Masya-Allah.

So with this step, I pray for the best. I pray for a lot of things, but more importantly I pray for time, quality time with my loved ones.

Salha Zain's proteges

Her spirit, My inspiration.

Share with me your reason & make a difference in your life


                                                            010 2256224
                                                                or email
                                                        surayask@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...